Teach Me if I'm Wrong

Life May Get Rough Sometimes...
Chill and Continue to Search The Best In You...


Friday, October 8, 2010

Blog... Blogger... Blogging...Blog Go....

Blog...
People said that blog is the new way of life... New way of communication..
A refreshing way for relationship... Latest way to get information and spread the information...
It is also one way to speak up your mind... To get link to the world... 360 degree around the globe..
Not forgotten... A new way of doing business to generate income or adding more value for your pocket money.. Blablablablabbloggg....
The multi-functional blog.....
Well as for me... This blog just for fun... For now maybe (*,*)
At first... I'm not really interested in blog, but later on when i do get bored sometimes... I found out that I'm able to write... That's remind me of this blog, created so long ago... For Prof. Shaaban actually... So now here we go... I'm just trying to write... ;p
On second thought... I'm very thankful to Prof. Shaaban as for forcing us to create this blog.
Whenever thinking of he.. I felt a bit ashamed... Because he is very far older from my mom... Indeed, he knows a lot of technologies and always get updated compared to me... Well as someone with his age, usually they are a bit slower than me in terms of technology. But not for my Prof. I'm glad he did teach me back when I'm studying...
Honestly... we all were very stressed out when we knows that he will teach us, but now I realized that he is a great teacher.
Thanks Prof...

No comments: